2016 WBFSH Sire Rankings
The 2016 World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses annually produces rankings for Top Sires in Show Jumping, Dressage, and Eventing. We are thrilled to share the results of some of the special stallions in our current line-up.
- Negro is now ranked 8th in the world thanks to offspring such as Valegro, Kastel’s Nintendo, and Alfranco (Negro’s sire, Ferro, is also ranked 12th)
- Olivi, our newest Guest Stallion, is ranked 60th on the list and is one of only 4 US-based stallions to appear in the Top 100 rankings (Olivi’s sire, Jazz, is also ranked 5th)
- Quite Easy is standing 96th on the show jumping ranking list. (Quite Easy’s sire, Quidam de Revel, is also ranked 11th)
- Jaguar Mail now stands 4th in the world as an Eventing sire thanks to his offspring such as Pin Up De Mai, FischerTakinou, and Tresor Mail. (Jaguar’s sire, Hand In Glove xx, is also ranked 35th)
- Appearing on his 2nd ranking list is Quite Easy who ranks 12th thanks to offspring such as Box Cutie, Quattrino, and Easy Come Easy Go.
Once again we made the long drive out to the beautiful Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL for the Markel/USEF Young Horse Championships. Michael qualified two horses for the Championships this year.
With each step in their careers, the Riverman offspring continue to impress us with the versatile athleticism that has allowed them to succeed at the highest levels of most every discipline. Over the years we’ve seen Riverman ranked near the top the USEF Leading Sire rankings in multiple disciplines.
Hilltop Articles & Interviews
Whether you are learning about showing your horse in hand or just looking for some tips, this excerpt from the 2015 USDF Sport Horse Breeders/Handlers Seminar is for you – Showing Sport Horses In Hand with Michael Bragdell.
The dramatic view at Hilltop Farm is as beautiful as its magnificent horses, but the facility's scenic side in a relatively rural section of Maryland is just one of the many things that make it unique, the word most often used by people describing this one-of-a-kind property.