KWPN First Round of Stallion Selection
The first round of viewings took place this past week for the KWPN Stallion Selection. Excellent results were achieved for stallions currently in Hilltop Farm’s International Frozen Semen Program. Especially exciting was the first presentation for the oldest offspring of Chippendale – with an outstanding result of three sons being selected to proceed. We’ll be watching for all of the below stallions in ’s-Hertogenbosch where the second round will take place.
- GO ON (Ampere-Flemmingh-Damiro), BREEDER: K. VAN DE SCHEER, OWNER: P.A.C. REESINK
- GIOVANNI NB (Ampere-Lord Sinclair-Le Mexico), BREEDER: M.A. EIGENRAAM, OWNER: W.H. RUPPERT
- GUESS (Chippendale-Flemmingh-Ferro), BREEDER: TH. EN J. DEENEN, OWNER: VAN OLST HORSES
- GARAVA (Chippendale-Scandic-Negro), BREEDER/OWNER: C. VAN ETTEN4
- GIGOLO K (Chippendale-Rousseau-Farrington), BREEDER/OWNER: DAAN KÖSTERS, OWNER: VAN OLST HORSES
- GLAMOURDALE (Lord Leatherdale-Negro-Ahorn), BREEDER: J.W. RODENBURG, OWNER: VAN OLST HORSES
- GENESIS (Lord Leatherdale-Metall-Ulster), BREEDER: A.J.W. & J.P. GERRITS-VELTMAAT, OWNER: W.L. PLAIZIER
- GOLDSTAR (Negro-Houston-Tolbert), BREEDER: J.B.G.M. VAN KERKHOF, OWNER: C. VAN STRIEN
- GENIUS (Negro-Lord Leatherdale-Clavecimbel), BREEDER: FAM. VAN RAAMSDONK, OWNER: VAN OLST HORSES
Once again we made the long drive out to the beautiful Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL for the Markel/USEF Young Horse Championships. Michael qualified two horses for the Championships this year.
With each step in their careers, the Riverman offspring continue to impress us with the versatile athleticism that has allowed them to succeed at the highest levels of most every discipline. Over the years we’ve seen Riverman ranked near the top the USEF Leading Sire rankings in multiple disciplines.
Hilltop Articles & Interviews
Whether you are learning about showing your horse in hand or just looking for some tips, this excerpt from the 2015 USDF Sport Horse Breeders/Handlers Seminar is for you – Showing Sport Horses In Hand with Michael Bragdell.
The dramatic view at Hilltop Farm is as beautiful as its magnificent horses, but the facility's scenic side in a relatively rural section of Maryland is just one of the many things that make it unique, the word most often used by people describing this one-of-a-kind property.