USDF 2017 Year-End Awards
Congratulations to Michael Bragdell on an outstanding year.
- Qredit Hilltop: Reserve Champion USDF HOY Intermediate II & 1st place All-Breeds (GOV)
- Sternlicht Hilltop: 2nd place All-Breeds (AHS) Prix St. Georges & 16th in USDF HOY standings
- Stetson HTF: 3rd place USDF DSHB HOY standings for 2-Year Old Colts/Geldings
- Feuerbach: 4th place USDF All-Breeds (Westfalen) Intermediate I, owned by Kaja Brix
- SenSation HW: Reserve Champion USEF Four-Year Old division & 1st place USDF All-Breeds (Westfalen) USEF 4-Year Olds, owned by Carol McPhee
- Debonair MF: 9th place USEF Four-Year Old division, owned by Marydell Farm
- Finery: 4th place FEI Six-Year Old division & 1st place All-Breeds (GOV), owned by Anne Howard
With each step in their careers, the Riverman offspring continue to impress us with the versatile athleticism that has allowed them to succeed at the highest levels of most every discipline. Over the years we’ve seen Riverman ranked near the top the USEF Leading Sire rankings in multiple disciplines.
It is with great sadness that Jane MacElree and Hilltop Farm share the news that on Monday, August 23rd Cabana Boy was humanely euthanized following a catastrophic injury while in turnout. Cabana Boy’s well-being, comfort, and quality of life were the focus of each discussion and decision and a team of veterinarians was consulted to discuss all possible options and outcomes.
Hilltop Articles & Interviews
Kristi Nunnink's default expression is a smile. It doesn't matter how hard she's working, what level she's riding or how the horse under her is performing -- her mouth curls faintly upward, unforced. It may just be a coincidence of facial structure, or it may be a product of years of habit. But either way, the expression fits her, because Nunnink may very well be the happiest rider at Rolex Kentucky. At 48, she's heading to her first CCI**** with her horse of a lifetime.
The dramatic view at Hilltop Farm is as beautiful as its magnificent horses, but the facility's scenic side in a relatively rural section of Maryland is just one of the many things that make it unique, the word most often used by people describing this one-of-a-kind property.