USDF 2017 Year-End Awards
Congratulations to Michael Bragdell on an outstanding year.
- Qredit Hilltop: Reserve Champion USDF HOY Intermediate II & 1st place All-Breeds (GOV)
- Sternlicht Hilltop: 2nd place All-Breeds (AHS) Prix St. Georges & 16th in USDF HOY standings
- Stetson HTF: 3rd place USDF DSHB HOY standings for 2-Year Old Colts/Geldings
- Feuerbach: 4th place USDF All-Breeds (Westfalen) Intermediate I, owned by Kaja Brix
- SenSation HW: Reserve Champion USEF Four-Year Old division & 1st place USDF All-Breeds (Westfalen) USEF 4-Year Olds, owned by Carol McPhee
- Debonair MF: 9th place USEF Four-Year Old division, owned by Marydell Farm
- Finery: 4th place FEI Six-Year Old division & 1st place All-Breeds (GOV), owned by Anne Howard
Once again we made the long drive out to the beautiful Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL for the Markel/USEF Young Horse Championships. Michael qualified two horses for the Championships this year.
With each step in their careers, the Riverman offspring continue to impress us with the versatile athleticism that has allowed them to succeed at the highest levels of most every discipline. Over the years we’ve seen Riverman ranked near the top the USEF Leading Sire rankings in multiple disciplines.
Hilltop Articles & Interviews
Whether you are learning about showing your horse in hand or just looking for some tips, this excerpt from the 2015 USDF Sport Horse Breeders/Handlers Seminar is for you – Showing Sport Horses In Hand with Michael Bragdell.
The dramatic view at Hilltop Farm is as beautiful as its magnificent horses, but the facility's scenic side in a relatively rural section of Maryland is just one of the many things that make it unique, the word most often used by people describing this one-of-a-kind property.