USDF Year-End Awards
Team Hilltop had an excellent show season and we’re celebrating many USDF Year-End Awards for both our own and client horses. Wonderful job Michael, Jess, & Quinnten. Congratulations to all the owners & breeders!
- Kevelaer (Wamberto-Gribaldi), owner/breeder Gavin Parfit & Isabel Barzun US-Bred
- 4th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Yearling Colts/Geldings) 77.95%
- Stetson HTF (Sternlicht-Negro), owner/breeder Hilltop Farm US-Bred
- 7th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Yearling Colts/Geldings) 77.25%
- Royal Celeste FH (Royal Classic-Diamond Hit), leased by Quinnten Alston & Jonathan Clark, bred by Eliza Rutherford US-Bred
- 5th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (3 Year Old Fillies) 75.55%
- Qindle HTF (Qredit-Royal Prince), owner/breeder Hilltop Farm US-Bred
- 9th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (3 Year Old Fillies Materiale) 72.00%
- Elizabeth’s Elan (Quite Easy-Calimero), owner/breeder Beth Gildea US-Bred
- CHAMPION USDF All-Breeds Holsteiner (Training Level) 68.636%
- David Bowie MF (Don Principe-Rotspon), owner/breeder Marydell Farm US-Bred
- 6th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (USEF 4 Year Olds) 7.8
- Faberge Blue (Contango-Democraat), owned by Mitch & Lara Mitchelson, bred by Marie Emrey US-Bred
- 2nd Place in USDF All-Breeds KWPN (Third Level Freestyle) 73.367%
- 4th Place in USDF All-Breeds KWPN (Third Level) 69.492%
- 8th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Third Level Musical Freestyle Challenge) 71.042%
- 16th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Third Level Freestyle) 73.367%
- Sternlicht Hilltop (Soliman de Hus-Rascalino), owned by Hilltop Farm, bred by Rachel Ehrlich US-Bred
- CHAMPION USDF All-Breeds Hanoverian (Third Level) 71.463%
- 6th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (FEI 6 Year Olds) 8.0
- 12th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Third Level) 71.463%
- Qredit Hilltop (Quaterback-Dream of Glory), owned by Hilltop Farm, bred by Judy Yancey US-Bred
- CHAMPION USDF Horse of the Year (Intermediate Musical Freestyle Challenge) 72.508%
- CHAMPION USDF All-Breeds Oldenburg OHBS (Intermediate Freestyle) 74.00%
- 2nd Place in USDF All-Breeds Oldenburg OHBS (Intermediate I) 71.514%
- 4th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Intermediate I Freestyle) 74.00%
- 7th Place in USDF Horse of the Year Standings (Intermediate I) 71.514%
- Feuerbach (Florestan-Welcome), owned by Kaja Brix, bred by Rudolf Hellman
- CHAMPION USDF All-Breeds Westfalen (Prix St. Georges) 69.343%
- Witness Hilltop (Hamlet-Burggraaf), owned by Hilltop Farm, bred by Renee Fransen
- 3rd Place in USDF All-Breeds KWPN (Grand Prix) 67.577%
Thank you to all who joined us to celebrate 15 wonderful years at Hilltop Farm! Over 350 people attended this colorful afternoon celebration on Saturday, October 28. We so appreciate the rave reviews over our main event, the music-filled presentation of our stallion line-up and their offspring. We also appreciate everyone’s time, support, and good wishes. Friends and customers traveled as far as from Chicago, Kansas, and South Carolina to celebrate with us.
Devon is one of our favorite shows and we always look forward to catching up with other breeders, owners, and friends at this historic show. A large group of horses joined us from Hilltop’s Raising Department and Devon Prep Program making this year’s Devon especially busy for Team Hilltop.
Hilltop Articles & Interviews
The dramatic view at Hilltop Farm is as beautiful as its magnificent horses, but the facility's scenic side in a relatively rural section of Maryland is just one of the many things that make it unique, the word most often used by people describing this one-of-a-kind property.
The phone rings at Hilltop Farm and breeding manager Natalie DiBerardinis answers. Just as she suspected, it is a mare owner looking for advice. Which stallion would be a good match for her mare, the caller asks anxiously. With scientific advances in artificial insemination, the choices for a perfect partner have never been greater, but that doesn't mean the selection process is any simpler. DiBerardinis asks the owner a few questions about her mare and suggests she complete Hilltop's online questionnaire. After reading it, she and the caller will talk again to discuss the options.