16.2h | 2008 | Oldenburg Stallion
Quaterback – Dream of Glory – Rubinstein I
Qredit has been Grand Champion of Dressage at Devon, Champion of his 70-Day Stallion Test (earning ten scores of 9 or higher), Reserve Champion of the USEF Four-Year-Old National Championships, is a 2x USDF Horse of the Year winner and has won many USDF All-Breeds titles. Qredit was Champion at the US Dressage Finals at Intermediate II and Reserve Champion at Grand Prix. His pedigree is packed with Grand Prix dressage horses and includes jumping blood to offer versatility in breeding choices.
Qredit’s sire, Quaterback, was winner of the Bundeschampionat, his 30-Day Test, and has competed to the FEI levels. Qredit is from Quaterback’s second foal crop and we’re seeing a number of the offspring excelling in sport. In 2019, Quaterback was ranked 5th on the WBFSH Dressage Rankings.
Qredit’s dam comes from an exceptional mare family that has produced multiple licensed stallions and FEI horses. Grandsire Dream of Glory competed to Grand Prix and descends from the legendary Donnerhall-Pik Bube combination. He sired licensed stallions, Bundeschampionat winners, high-priced auction offspring, and many Advanced Level dressage competitors.
Qredit’s offspring are proving his success as a sire. His offspring have won at Dressage at Devon, the USDF Breeders Series Championships, and are frequent winners at inspections. From his first foalcrop, Quinzy HTF is already showing FEI and has earned Competition Mare title from the AHS. Qredit offspring are also winning in hunters, eventing, and even combined driving. Qredit has twice been the Reserve Champion for the USEF Hunter Breeding Sire of the Year. Qredit crosses well on a variety of bloodlines and he is a fantastic choice for adding suppleness and elasticity with clockwork rhythm.
Video & Pedigree
Performance Test: Champion of 70-Day Stallion Test
- 126.59 Total/135.93 Dressage/113.16 Jumping
- Scores of 9 or higher for Character, Temperament, Constitution, Rideability, and all three gaits
4-Star Stallion with ISR/OldenburgNA
2020: GOV All-Breeds Open Grand Prix Champion
2019: USEF Hunter Breeding Sire of the Year ~ Reserve Champion
2019: USDF Horse of the Year Grand Prix ~ 9th Place
2019: USDF Horse of the Year Musical Freestyle Challenge Grand Prix ~ 10th Place
2019: GOV All-Breeds Grand Prix Champion
2019: GOV All-Breeds Grand Prix Musical Freestyle ~ 4th Place
2018: USEF Hunter Breeding Sire of the Year ~ Reserve Champion
2018: USDF Region 1 Grand Prix Reserve Champion
2018: USDF All-Breeds Awards ~ GOV Intermediate II Reserve Champion
2018: USEF Developing Grand Prix Championships ~ 7th Place
2017: US Dressage Finals ~ Intermediate II Champion
2017: USDF Region 8 Intermediate II Reserve Champion
2017: USEF Developing Grand Prix Championships ~ 6th Place
2016: USDF Horse of the Year ~ Intermediate Musical Freestyle Challenge
2016: GOV All-Breeds Intermediate Freestyle Champion
2016: US Dressage Finals ~ 7th place Intermediate I
2016: US Dressage Finals ~ 9th place Intermediate Freestyle
2016: USDF Region 8 Championships ~ Reserve Champion Prix St. Georges
2016: USDF Region 8 Championships ~ Reserve Champion Intermediate I
2016: USDF Region 8 Championships ~ 3rd place Intermediate Freestyle
2015: US Dressage Finals ~ 7th place Prix St. Georges
2015: USDF Region 1 Championships ~ 5th place Prix St. Georges
2014: CBLM Champion ~ Third Level
2013: USDF Horse of the Year ~ 3rd FEI 5 year olds
2013: GOV All-Breeds FEI 5 year olds ~ 3rd Place
2012: Champion of 70-Day Stallion Performance Test
2012: USDF All-Breeds Awards ~ GOV Champion USEF Four-Year Olds
2012: USDF Horse of the Year ~ USEF Four-Year Olds
2012: USEF Young Horse National Championships ~ Reserve Champion
2011: Licensed with Oldenburg Horse Breeders’ Society (GOV)
2010: Champion Stallion at ISR/OldenburgNA Licensing
2009: USDF All-Breeds Awards ~ GOV Champion Yearling Colts
2009: Grand Champion Dressage at Devon
Breeding Fees & Contracts
Stallion Health Information
Qredit will be available via cooled semen April 1st, 2021 through June 30th, 2021. Stallions are only collected at the request of the breeder or their veterinarian, click here for instructions to Request A Semen Shipment.
The following is the tentative show schedule during breeding season for Qredit. We may choose to not attend some of the following shows, but want mare owners prepared for all possibilities.
- Wednesday, April 21st – Sunday, April 25th.
Stallions are not available for collections on show days. Frozen semen may be shipped during this time. As you come closer to the cycle that you will be breeding your mare, contact Brittany to discuss any changes and how we can meet your breeding needs.
REMINDER: The SBS lab is closed and stallions will not be collected on Easter Sunday, Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend, and July 4th.
Cooled Semen distribution is handled by Select Breeders Service, Inc. The Distribution Fee must be paid in advance of each shipment by check or credit card. All cooled semen shipments are sent using the Equitainer, which we believe provides the most reliable, consistent cooling of semen.
- $360.00 for US shipments – including round-trip FedEx shipping and collection fee – $20.00 additional for Saturday delivery
- Pick-up/return at Hilltop Farm or SBS: $235.00 weekday, $260.00 Sunday
- US Airline Shipments: $490.00 weekday, $515.00 Sunday (does not include return by FedEx)
- Late Fee for requests received after the published notification time: $75.00
- Container Deposit – $250.00 (Secured by credit card – not charged unless container is not returned or is damaged)
- Cooled semen is available to select locations in Canada, Contact Us for additional information.
Frozen semen may be shipped year-round. Frozen semen is only shipped at the request of the breeder or their veterinarian, click here for instructions to Request A Semen Shipment.
Frozen Semen distribution is handled by Select Breeders Service, Inc. The Distribution Fee must be paid in advance of each shipment by check or credit card.
- $355.00 for FedEx Overnight or $325.00 for FedEx 2-Day US shipments; $590.00 for Canadian shipments + duties/customs charges. These include round-trip FedEx shipping. $16.00 additional for Saturday delivery.
- $125.00 for pick-up/return at Hilltop Farm or SBS with our container (does not include return by FedEx)
- $45.00 for pick-up or shipment from SBS with own container (does not include return by FedEx); $45.00 additional client owned tank recharge fee for tanks that arrive warm.
- $45.00 for each additional stallion if multiple stallions are being shipped together
- Late Fee for requests received after the published notification time: $75.00
- Container Deposit – $1000.00 (Secured by credit card – not charged unless container is not returned or is damaged)
At Hilltop Farm we want to work closely with you and your veterinarian to ensure a successful breeding season and are available for questions at any time. The following information includes some basic suggestions as well as reminders on a few requirements for your breeding contract.
A Breeding Soundness Exam including a uterine culture is recommended, but not required, for all mares prior to breeding. If a mare fails to settle after two breeding cycles, Hilltop Farm will require a culture and cytology to be done at that time prior to any additional shipments of semen. We always recommend your vet checking your mare post-breeding to confirm ovulation. If a mare hangs on to a follicle longer than expected, it can be less expensive to ship additional semen than it would be to breed a second complete cycle. Getting your mare settled in foal is just the beginning. We recommend multiple pregnancy checks to help prevent cases of twins, misdiagnosed pregnancies, or lost time in the breeding season. The following schedule is what we recommend; only the first and fourth checks however are required by your breeding contract.
- 1st check (Required): 14-16 days post ovulation – optimum time for vet to pinch off a twin if more than a single ovulation is noted.
- 2nd check (Recommended): 28 days post ovulation – to confirm a viable pregnancy as the heartbeat normally appears by day 25.
- 3rd check (Recommended): 35-40 days post ovulation – to confirm maintained pregnancy prior to endometrial cup formation. Mares that slip foals early may not come back into heat.
- 4th check (Required): 55-60 days post ovulation – final confirmation of pregnancy in its critical first trimester.
Following your mare’s 14-16 day pregnancy check, please have your vet complete the Mare Breeding Passport received with your semen shipment and return it to Hilltop Farm. Any changes in pregnancy status after the 14-16 day check must be communicated to Hilltop Farm immediately. This Passport is used in all stallion reports to various breed registries and is used to generate a Breeding Certificate so that you can register your foal.
Your mare’s registration and approval play just as important of a role as the stallion’s approvals when determining registration options for your foal. Please keep in mind that in order to register your foal with a specific association, your mare may first need to be presented to that registry for approval. In addition to the registries a stallion is approved with, there may be additional registration options based on your mare’s eligibility and the stallion’s credentials. If you are confused at all on registration options for a potential foal, please speak with Hilltop Farm and your breed registry PRIOR to booking your breeding.
- AHS & ARS
- KWPN-NA: Offspring out of KWPN-NA mares and by stallions approved with an Erkend Studbook (such as Qredit) are eligible for Register A papers.