Current Employment Opportunities
FEI Show Groom
Groom top FEI dressage horses in a fun team environment! Hilltop Farm is looking for an experienced dressage groom to care for approximately eight competition horses based in Colora, MD with regular travel to shows. Ideal applicant should be experienced with show grooming, detail-orientated, possess solid horse care skills including wrapping, clipping, and braiding, and be comfortable handling a variety of horses. Position does require a six day work week with weekend requirements. Hilltop offers a fun and fast-paced team environment with a competitive compensation package. See a full job description here.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Annual salary of $35,568
- On-site shared housing (private bedroom/shared living space) with standard utilities
- Paid vacation/sick days and holidays
- Health insurance/Simple IRA (after respective probationary periods)
- Discounted horse board/lessons
- Regular staff lesson (with own horse)
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Operations Director.