Current Full-Time Employment Opportunities
Join the Hilltop team for a fun and professional work environment at a top breeding and performance farm! Primary duties include feeding, turnout, basic grooming, holding for vet/farrier, general handling, stall mucking, and barn cleaning. The general work week is 45 hrs with a 6am start time. Fun work environment with potential to assist during numerous events including breed inspections and various hosted events. Ideal applicant should have solid horse handling skills, be able to lift 50lbs regularly, have a valid driver’s license, and enjoy a fast-paced, team environment.
Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
- Potential on-site housing with standard utilities
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation / sick days and holidays
- Health Insurance (after respective probationary period)
- Matching 401K (after respective probationary period)
- Discounted horse board/lessons (as space/availability allows)
- Weekly staff lesson (with own horse)
- Starting salary of $23,985/year
For consideration, please submit your resume to the Operations Director.
Current Part-Time Employment Opportunities
No available current openings, but we encourage you to submit a resume for future consideration – see below.