Michael Qualifies Six for USEF Young/Developing Championships
Michael Bragdell succeeded in his big crazy goal for the year! The ranking lists have closed and he has qualified SIX horses for the US Equestrian Young/Developing Horse Championships Lamplight Equestrian Center August 24-27. It’s going to be a busy week for sure but we can hardly wait. The horses traveling to Chicago will include:
- Debonair MF (Doctor Wendell MF-Sandro Hit), 4yr old US-bred Hanoverian Stallion, owned/bred by Maryanna Haymon
- SenSation HW (Sunday-Dancier), 4yr old Westfalen gelding, owned by Carol McPhee and bred by Alfons Bergjohann
- Finery (Furstenball-Diamond Hit), 6yr old Oldenburg Stallion, owned by Anne Howard and bred by Otto Langemeyer
- Sternlicht Hilltop (Soliman de Hus-Rascalino), 7yr old US-bred Hanoverian Stallion, owned by Hilltop Farm and bred by Rachel E. Ehrlich
- Faberge Blue (Contango-Democraat), 7yr old US-bred KWPN gelding, owned by William Mitchelson and bred by Marie Emrey
- Qredit Hilltop (Quaterback-Dream of Glory), 9yr old US-bred Oldenburg Stallion, owned by Hilltop Farm and bred by Judy G Yancey
Congratulations and THANK YOU to all the owners and breeders of these wonderful horses! And good luck and safe travels to all the riders and horses coming to the Championships. Should be a very fun show!
Once again we made the long drive out to the beautiful Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL for the Markel/USEF Young Horse Championships. Michael qualified two horses for the Championships this year.
With each step in their careers, the Riverman offspring continue to impress us with the versatile athleticism that has allowed them to succeed at the highest levels of most every discipline. Over the years we’ve seen Riverman ranked near the top the USEF Leading Sire rankings in multiple disciplines.
Hilltop Articles & Interviews
Whether you are learning about showing your horse in hand or just looking for some tips, this excerpt from the 2015 USDF Sport Horse Breeders/Handlers Seminar is for you – Showing Sport Horses In Hand with Michael Bragdell.
The dramatic view at Hilltop Farm is as beautiful as its magnificent horses, but the facility's scenic side in a relatively rural section of Maryland is just one of the many things that make it unique, the word most often used by people describing this one-of-a-kind property.