15.2h | 2004 | PRE Stallion
Jondo – Empaque – Revoltoso VII
Fiti’s desire to perform combined with his compact size and talent for collection, have allowed his amateur rider to develop him quickly up the levels from First Level to winning at Grand Prix in just a few years’ time. Fiti has earned multiple USDF All-Breeds awards in both the Adult Amateur and Open divisions from Prix St. Georges through Grand Prix and competed successfully in the Florida CDIs. In 2021, Fiti competed at his first US Dressage Finals earning a 3rd and 4th place in the Grand Prix Freestyle AA Championship and Grand Prix AA Championship respectively. 2022 brought more accolades including an All-Breeds Championship for AA Grand Prix and Reserve Champion for AA GP Freestyle.
Fiti AL has a natural talent for the collected work with piaffe, passage, and pirouettes seeming like a game for him. His compact size combined with elastic and supple movement give his rider a very good feeling. Fiti is intelligent and sensible and an absolute pleasure to work around.
Fiti AL was already approved for breeding with the ANCCE and IALHA, but due to his competition record and quality he was the first PRE to be approved by both the Oldenburg Verband and the American Rhineland Studbook in 2018. His oldest offspring are now starting undersaddle and are showing their sire’s intelligence and trainability. The PRE x warmblood crosses have been gaining interest around the globe and Fiti appeals to both Iberian horse breeders and warmblood breeders seeking an outcross for their breeding programs.
Video & Pedigree
2022: US PRE All-Breeds Award AA Grand Prix ~ Champion
2022: US PRE All-Breeds Award Open Grand Prix ~ 5th Place
2022: US PRE All-Breeds Awards Grand Prix Musical Freestyle ~ 3rd Place
2021: US Dressage Finals Grand Prix AA ~ 4th Place
2021: US Dressage Finals Grand Prix Musical Freestyle AA ~ 3rd Place
2021: US Dressage Finals GOV FEI High Point Adult Amateur Division
2021: US PRE All-Breeds Award AA Grand Prix ~ Champion
2021: US PRE All-Breeds Award AA Musical Freestyle Grand Prix ~ Champion
2021: US PRE All-Breeds Award Musical Freestyle Grand Prix ~ Reserve Champion
2020: USDF Horse of the Year AA Grand Prix ~ 5th Place
2020: USDF Horse of the Year AA Musical Freestyle Grand Prix ~ 7th Place
2020: US PRE All-Breeds Award AA Grand Prix ~ Champion
2020: US PRE All-Breeds Award Open Grand Prix ~ Champion
2020: US PRE All-Breeds Award AA Musical Freestyle Grand Prix ~ Champion
2020: US PRE All-Breeds Award Open Musical Freestyle Grand Prix ~ Champion
2020: USDF Region 3 AA Grand Prix Reserve Champion
2020: USDF Region 3 Grand Prix Freestyle Championship ~ 5th Place
2019: USDF Horse of the Year AA Grand Prix ~ 7th Place
2019: US PRE All-Breeds Award AA Grand Prix ~ Champion
2019: US PRE All-Breeds Award Open Grand Prix ~ 3rd Place
2019: NEDA Year End Awards AA Grand Prix ~ 3rd Place
2018: Approved with the Oldenburg Verband and Rhineland Studbook
2018: Dressage at Devon ~ 2nd Place CDI AA Prix St. Georges & 6th Place CDI AA Inter. I
2017: Competed Prix St. Georges
2015: Competed Third Level
2014: Competed Second & Third Level
Breeding Fees & Contracts
Stallion Health Information
Fiti is not available via cooled semen. Please see Frozen Semen for shipping costs and details on Fiti AL’s frozen semen.
Frozen semen may be shipped year-round. Frozen semen is only shipped at the request of the breeder or their veterinarian, click here for instructions to Request A Semen Shipment.
Frozen Semen distribution is handled by Select Breeders Service, Inc. The Distribution Fee must be paid in advance of each shipment by check or credit card.
- $410 for FedEx Overnight or $380 for FedEx 2-Day US shipments; $680 for Canadian shipments + duties/customs charges. These include round-trip FedEx shipping. $15 additional for Saturday delivery.
- $155 for pick-up/return at Hilltop Farm or SBS with our container (does not include return by FedEx)
- $55 for pick-up or shipment from SBS with own container (does not include return by FedEx); $55 additional client owned tank recharge fee for tanks that arrive warm.
- $46 for each additional stallion if multiple stallions are being shipped together; $46 per each additional Mare Owner per shipment
- Late Fee for requests received after the published notification time: $88
- Container Deposit – $1350 (Secured by credit card – not charged unless container is not returned or is damaged)
At Hilltop Farm we want to work closely with you and your veterinarian to ensure a successful breeding season and are available for questions at any time. The following information includes some basic suggestions as well as reminders on a few requirements for your breeding contract.
A Breeding Soundness Exam including a uterine culture is recommended, but not required, for all mares prior to breeding. If a mare fails to settle after two breeding cycles, Hilltop Farm will require a culture and cytology to be done at that time prior to any additional shipments of semen. We always recommend your vet checking your mare post-breeding to confirm ovulation. If a mare hangs on to a follicle longer than expected, it can be less expensive to ship additional semen than it would be to breed a second complete cycle. Getting your mare settled in foal is just the beginning. We recommend multiple pregnancy checks to help prevent cases of twins, misdiagnosed pregnancies, or lost time in the breeding season. The following schedule is what we recommend; only the first and fourth checks however are required by your breeding contract.
- 1st check (Required): 14-16 days post ovulation – optimum time for vet to pinch off a twin if more than a single ovulation is noted.
- 2nd check (Recommended): 28 days post ovulation – to confirm a viable pregnancy as the heartbeat normally appears by day 25.
- 3rd check (Recommended): 35-40 days post ovulation – to confirm maintained pregnancy prior to endometrial cup formation. Mares that slip foals early may not come back into heat.
- 4th check (Required): 55-60 days post ovulation – final confirmation of pregnancy in its critical first trimester.
Following your mare’s 14-16 day pregnancy check, please have your vet complete the Mare Breeding Passport received with your semen shipment and return it to Hilltop Farm. Any changes in pregnancy status after the 14-16 day check must be communicated to Hilltop Farm immediately. This Passport is used in all stallion reports to various breed registries and is used to generate a Breeding Certificate so that you can register your foal.
REGISTRATION & FUTURITY INFORMATION
Your mare’s registration and approval play just as important of a role as the stallion’s approvals when determining registration options for your foal. Please keep in mind that in order to register your foal with a specific association, your mare may first need to be presented to that registry for approval. In addition to the registries a stallion is approved with, there may be additional registration options based on your mare’s eligibility and the stallion’s credentials. If you are confused at all on registration options for a potential foal, please speak with Hilltop Farm and your breed registry PRIOR to booking your breeding.
- IAHLA: Fiti offspring out of non-Andalusian or Lusitano mares are eligible for IAHLA Half-Bred registration papers.
- American Hanoverian Society (AHS) Yearling & 2-Year Old Futurity: Yearling and 2-Year Old Fiti offspring that are American Rhineland registered are eligible for participation. For additional information and futurity guidelines click HERE.